White Cloud- March 4, 2022 Newaygo County Prosecuting Attorney, Worth Stay, announced that Deion Moore Hanna of Fremont, date of birth August 20, 1997, was arraigned on March 4 on a seven-count criminal complaint. The charges stem from an investigation into events that occurred at a residence in the city of Fremont on March 2, 2022.
The defendant is charged with the following:
• two counts of assault with intent to murder, in violation of MCL 750.83, a felony punishable by up to life in prison.
• home invasion – 1stdegree, in violation of MCL 750.11a(2), a felony punishable by up to 20 years in prison.
• armed robbery, in violation of MCL 750.529, a felony punishable by up to life in prison.
• mayhem, in violation of MCL 750.397, a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.
• unlawful imprisonment, in violation of MCL 750.349b, a felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison.
• carrying a dangerous weapon with unlawful intent in violation of MCL 750.226, a felony punishable by up to 5 years in prison.
A probable cause conference is set for March 17, 2022, at 9:30 am. A preliminary examination is tentatively set for March 24, 2022, at 1:30 pm. Both hearings are scheduled to be held at the 78th District Court in White Cloud, Michigan.
A defendant is presumed innocent until proven guilty. Anyone with information regarding this ongoing investigation is asked to please contact the Fremont Police Department at (231) 924- 2100.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.